¡25% of Costa Rica is a National park o protected land! #DrivinginCR
Did you know more than 25% of the country is protected land or national parks? Drive to all of them in our fleet. ¡We’re ready for you!
Here’s our National Parks top 5:
- Manuel Antonio National Park: The best combination of dry forest and white sand beaches. Definitely a highlight of the Central Pacific Coast. You’ll get to see lots of capuchin monkeys looking for human food, so please don’t feed them!
- Corcovado National Park: is the largest national park and home to 3% of the world’s biodiversity all by itself. The waters nearby are known for dolphin sightings and whale-watching.
- Poás volcano National Park: the most visited national park in Costa Rica and a great day trip. You’ll get to see the world’s largest active crater.
- Las Baulas National Marine Park: every year the leatherback sea turtles return to Playa Grande to lay their eggs. With your visit you’ll encourage the protection for them.
- Cahuita National Park: is best known for the coral reefs close to shore. Located in the Caribbean coast with different weather patterns, if you visit in green season you’ll have clear skies.
If you’re planning your trip include one day for a Costa Rican National Park and book your car with us!